Compare & Save Upto 85%* on Maruti Super Carry Insurance
By Clicking On You Agreed To Our Privacy And Policy
All Saving are Provided by the Insurer as per The IRDAI Approved Insurance Plane Standard T&C Apply
Maruti super carry insurance price at rs 15990
Maruti super carry insurance price at ₹15990
Maruti Super carry Insurance provides coverage against the losses to or from the insured vehicle in case of any accident. It also covers your Maruti Super from theft, fire and all natural calamities. Third Party Insurance & Comprehensive Insurance are the two types of Maruti Super insurance. Third Party Maruti Super Insurance covers the damages to other vehicle and injury or deaths of other persons in an accident but does not cover damages to your own Maruti Super so its always best to buy comprehensive insurance policy for Maruti Super which also covers the damages of your own vehicle as well covers any losses in case of theft, fire or any natural calamity.
Maruti super carry insurance provides coverage against the losses to or from the insured vehicle in case of any accident. It also covers your Maruti super carry from theft, fire and all natural calamities. Third Party Insurance & Comprehensive Insurance are the two types of Maruti super carry insurance. Third Party Maruti super carry Insurance covers the damages to other vehicle and injury or deaths of other persons in an accident but does not cover damages to your own Maruti super carry so its always best to buy comprehensive insurance policy for Maruti super carry which also covers the damages of your own vehicle as well covers any losses in case of theft, fire or any natural calamity.
What is a Goods Carrying Vehicle?
The commercial goods vehicle is used to identify a vehicle and the main reason is to transport goods or materials rather than passengers. This commercial vehicle will generally able to carry two, three or more passengers. However, after the seating will be something designed to carry materials or tow something large, and this feature will make up the majority of the commercial goods vehicle.
Any transport vehicle /car /omnibus whose unload weight is more than 7,500 kg or is used for carrying goods/passengers is classified as Commercial Vehicle. On paying extra premium the policy may be extended to cover liabilities to the employees who may be travelling in the vehicle but is not a paid driver; Legal liabilities to the person employed in connection with the operation & maintenance of the vehicle.
Type of Small Commercial Goods vehicles;
- Panel van Small Commercial goods vehicle
- Double cabin van Small Commercial goods vehicle
- Pick-up truck Small Commercial goods vehicle
- Drop side van Small Commercial goods vehicle
- Tipper van Small Commercial goods vehicle
- Chassis Cab Small Commercial goods vehicle
Different of private carrying vehicle and public carrying vehicle;
Having regard to the definition of “private carrier” under section 2(22) these vehicles are meant for carrying the goods belonging to the owner; whereas public carriers are goods vehicles meant for carrying goods belonging to another for hire or reward.
Goods carrying vehicle coverage;
Comprehensive Policy Cover;-
It covers damages caused to you, your vehicle, or a third party due to collisions, theft, sabotage, natural calamities, man-made calamities or even fire.
Comprehensive Policy Not Cover;-
It covers all kinds of damages, except for the loss suffered while drinking under the influence of alcohol or drugs or without a policy or license.
Third-Party Policy Cover;-
It covers damages caused to another person, their vehicle or property due to collision or accidents.
Third-Party Policy Not Cover;-
It does not cover damages to your own vehicle or bodily injuries which you may suffer.
Variation in Maruti Super Insurance Price Online from insurer to insurer differs as each insurer charges different premium depending upon few factors such as RTO location of your Maruti Super registration, manufacturing year, IDV value, driving conditions and previous claim history for the vehicle. But policylegit offers Maruti Super Insurance Online and also, Maruti Super Insurance is priced at a very competitive rate. The table below can help get an idea of the approximate Maruti Super Insurance price in 2022 of various Maruti Super variants available in India.
Maruti Super Third party Insurance price for Maruti Super carrying private goods is 15990 INR inclusive taxes. For more competitive Maruti Super insurance prices online request a call back from our experts.
*All Maruti Super insurance prices are only given for an idea for Maruti Super Insurance Price List 2022. Please get in touch with our experts to get the exact premium for your Maruti Super as per your registration certificate and Maruti Super insurance policy
|Maruti Super VARIANT||SUM INSURED||INSURANCE PRICE|
|Maruti super carry||200000||15990|
|Maruti omni cargo||250000||15990|
|Maruti eeco green||350000||15990|
Types of Maruti Super Insurance
Third Party Maruti Super Insurance – In case of any accident third party insurance provide coverage against the losses occurred to insured due to third party property damage or any injury or death to third party person. Third party insurance does not covers the damages to Maruti Super and one can not claim for the loss of the vehicle with third party policy.
Comprehensive Maruti Super Insurance – Apart from covering all things as mentioned above in third party insurance, comprehensive insurance for Maruti Super will also cover the damages to own vehicle in case of any accident, theft or fire or damage to the vehicle by any external means.
Since third party insurance cover is limited and does not cover your own vehicle it is always advisable to buy comprehensive insurance for Maruti Super.
How to Renew Maruti Super Insurance Online
1. Share your rc copy.
2. Share your insurance copy if your current insurance is not expired or your NCB is valid.
3. Get quote from our executive.
4. Make Payment and Download you Maruti Super insurance policy.
Steps to Renew Maruti Super insurance online
ADD ON COVERS FOR Maruti Super carry insurance online
Following are the add ons you can choose for your Maruti Super insurance online –
1. Zero Depreciation Cover – It means that in case your insured vehicle gets damaged in the accident, the insurance provider would compensate you with the entire cost.
2. IMT23 Coverage – This is used to cover excluded items like- bumper, headlights, fender, bonnet parts, tyre tubes, painting, etc.
3. Personal Accidents cover – It provides cover to conductor/cleaner/coolie and/or owner-driver as per what you choose according to terms and conditions of the policy.
*To get the claim settlement without any depreciation at the time of claim it is advisable to opt for Zero Depreciation cover for your Maruti Super insurance which covers the depreciation done by insurers at the time of claim and can help you save a lot of amount payable to the dealer in case you raise any claims. Zero depreciation cover is available upto 5 years mostly but some insurers such as Tata AIG general insurance company and Iffco Tokio general insurance company also offer zero depreciation plans upto 7 years.
Maruti Super carry Online Claim Procedure
If you want to register an insurance claim for you Maruti Super carry you should immediately inform the insurer in case of any accident or damage that has occurred to the vehicle. You can inform the insurer by reaching out to them via a toll-free number which is usually mentioned on all policy copies or you can also reach them via email. The process to register a claim for a Maruti Super insurance is to fill the claim form which is available on all insurer websites. The following things are required to file a claim for Maruti Super insurance –
1. Information of Time & Date of the accident
2. Policy number for the reference
3. Description of the incident
4. Name & Contact number of the person who is filing the claim
5. Location where the incident occurred
Documents Required to file Insurance Claim
If you want to register an insurance claim for you Maruti Super you should immediately inform the insurer in case of any accident or damage that has occurred to the vehicle. You can inform the insurer by reaching out to them via a toll-free number which is usually mentioned on all policy copies or you can also reach them via email. The process to register a claim for a Maruti Super carry insurance is to fill the claim form which is available on all insurer websites. The following things are required to file a claim for Maruti Super insurance –
Following is the list of documents you should keep handy while filing the claim for you Maruti Super carry commercial vehicle
1. Filled claim form
2. Vehicle Registration certificate and Driving license
3. Fitness certificate
4. Load Challan
5. Tax Slips
6. Original Insurance copy. (Print of soft copy is also valid)
7. Route Permit
8. Aadhar Card
9. First Information Report copy
Variants of Maruti Super covered in Insurance
We cover following model insurance for Maruti Super carry vehicle
1. Maruti Super carry INSURANCE
2. Maruti omni cargo INSURANCE
3. Maruti eeco INSURANCE
4. Maruti eeco green INSURANCE
5. Maruti eeco flexi INSURANCE
Factors which determine Maruti Super Insurance Price
Third party maruti Super carry insurance amount details :-
1. GROSS WEIGHT OF VEHICLE – Third party price for Maruti Super insurance is fixed as IRDA decides Goods Carrying Vehicles third party insurance price on the basis of their GWV which means Gross Weight of Vehicle. For all vehicles upto 7.5 ton the price is 15990 plus GST for private goods carrier and 15990 plus GST for public goods carrier. All Maruti Super variants has gross weight under 7.5 ton so the price is fixed as mentioned above in 2021.
Comprehensive Maruti Super Insurance Amount Details
Comprehensive insurance is inclusion of own damage coverage with third party coverage in a policy. So apart from GWV which is crucial to determine Maruti Super insurance price following are the factors which determine how much price one needs to pay to buy comprehensive Maruti Super insurance or first party Maruti Super insurance.
1. IDV VALUE – IDV refers to Insured Declared Value and is the maximum sum assured fixed by the insurer that is offered in case of theft or total loss of a vehicle. In short, IDV is the current market value of your vehicle.
2. NO CLAIM BONUS DISCOUNT – No Claim Bonus or NCB is a reward given by an insurance company to an insured for not raising any claim requests during a policy year. The NCB discount is offered on the premium amount during renewal.
3. OWN DAMAGE DISCOUNT FROM INSURER – It reimburses your expenditure in case your car is damaged due to any natural events such as earthquakes, fires, storms, etc. or due to an accident. The deal is – higher the Insurance Declared Value or IDV, higher the premium.