Compare & Save Upto 85%* on Pickup Insurance
By Clicking On You Agreed To Our Privacy And Policy
All Saving are Provided by the Insurer as per The IRDAI Approved Insurance Plane Standard T&C Apply
Pickup Insurance covers the losses occurred to or from a pickup vehicle in case of any accident. Pickups are the mostly used vehicles to transport goods related to business from one place to another place, own business use and Public use.
PICKUP INSURANCE PRICE LIST
Pickup Insurance price is 15990Rs. for third party private carrier pickup and 15990 for public goods carrying pickup in 2022.
To get comprehensive price details for your pickup please get in touch with our executives to give you the best quote and help you renew the policy online.
Pickup insurance company are listed below 2022
We analyzed over a dozen companies to determine the top Pickup Insurance Companies based on factors including coverage selections, unique features, and coverage. These are our recommended insurance companies, whether you own a individual bus or a whole fleet of them:-
- RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE– Reliance is one of the leading general insurance companies in India. They have huge customer base that includes individuals like you, corporates and SMEs. With 139 offices and more than 28,900+ intermediaries across India, you can easily reach out and enjoy their services at your own convenience. It is also Economic Time’s Best Brands for the Year 2020.
- ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE– ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. is one of the leading private sector general insurance companies in India with a Gross Written Premium (GWP) of ₹135.92 billion for the year ended March 31, 2020. The company issued over 26.2 million policies and settled over 1.86 million claims as of March 31, 2020.
- TATA AIG GENERAL INSURANCE– Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the Tata Group and the American International Group (AIG). It has an Asset Under Management (AUM) of approx. ₹14,295 Cr (as of September 30, 2020) and a workforce of about 6220 employees present in 200 branches across India.
- SHRIRAM GENERAL INSURANCE- Shriram General Insurance was started as a joint venture between Shriram Capital Ltd. and Sanlam Limited (South Africa), established in 1918 and the Group demutualized in 1998. As of September 2012, the stake of Sanlam Limited (South Africa) has been transferred to Shriram Capital Ltd. The Group’s vision is serving the underserved and creating value at the bottom of the Pyramid. SGI has also been awarded the “Excellence In Growth Award” for 2 consecutive years (2011 & 2012)
- CHOLAMANDALAM GENERAL INSURANCE- Chola MS General Insurance Company Limited is a Joint Venture between the Murugappa Group and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited, Japan. In FY 2020-21, the company achieved a Gross Written Premium (GWP) of ₹43,882 million. Chola MS currently has 132 branches and over 50,000 intermediaries across the country. Chola MS has also been recognized as The Economic Times Best Brands 2020.
- ROYAL SUNDARAM GENERAL INSURANCE- Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited, is the first private sector general insurance company in India to be licensed in October 2000 by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. It has over 2000 employees with 158 branches across India and its products are distributed through various channels, agents, distribution partners, affinity partners, brokers and online. It is also the first insurer to introduce in-house Motor Assessors (IMAs).
- IFFCO TOKIO GENERAL INSURANCE- IFFCO -Tokio has extensive operations in rural areas and second, third and fourth-tier cities. It is the first private insurance company to establish Bima Kendras (single operation centers), increasing the insurance penetration rate in rural areas to customer’s doorsteps.
- HDFC ERGO GENERAL INSURANCE– HDFC ERGO has been presented an award by ICAI for Excellence in Financial Reporting 2015- 16 under Category IV. It is the 2nd consecutive year, the 4th time of their journey, that they have been awarded for excellence in financial reporting. It is the only award presented in the non-life category this year.
- GODIGIT GENERAL INSURANCE– Go Digit General Insurance Limited was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Fairfax, a financial holding firm located in Toronto, Canada, has funded Go Digit. Go Digit talks about delivering simplified general insurance solutions to all of its clients and they are on a quest to make the entire insurance experience, from purchasing to filing claims, simpler and easier.
- SBI GENERAL INSURANCE– SBI General Insurance has operations in more than 23,000 National Bank Group branches and more than 5,500 Regional Rural Banks (RRB). The company’s current geographic coverage covers more than 110 cities in India and operates in more than 350 locations through satellite resources.
These top insurance carriers on our list all provide alternatives for insurance coverage, but each firm offers a somewhat different solution. Our professionals would be delighted to accommodate you over the phone to help you determine what is ideal for you, allowing you to pick tailor-made coverage for your Pickup and assure the best prices.
|TATA ACE VARIANT||SUM INSURED||INSURANCE PRICE|
|Tata Super Ace||250000||15990|
|Tata Ace Mint||300000||15990|
|Tata Ace Zip||350000||15990|
|Tata Ace Mega XL||375000||15990|
Steps to Renew Pickup goods vehicle insurance online
ADD ON COVERS FOR TATA ACE INSURANCE ONLINE
Following are the add ons you can choose for your Tata Ace insurance online –
1. Zero Depreciation Cover – It means that in case your insured vehicle gets damaged in the accident, the insurance provider would compensate you with the entire cost.
2. IMT23 Coverage – This is used to cover excluded items like- bumper, headlights, fender, bonnet parts, tyre tubes, painting, etc.
3. Personal Accidents cover – It provides cover to conductor/cleaner/coolie and/or owner-driver as per what you choose according to terms and conditions of the policy.
*To get the claim settlement without any depreciation at the time of claim it is advisable to opt for Zero Depreciation cover for your Tata Ace insurance which covers the depreciation done by insurers at the time of claim and can help you save a lot of amount payable to the dealer in case you raise any claims. Zero depreciation cover is available upto 5 years mostly but some insurers such as Tata AIG general insurance company and Iffco Tokio general insurance company also offer zero depreciation plans upto 7 years.
Pickup good vehicle Policy Online Claim Procedure
If you want to register an insurance claim for you Pickup Goods vehicle you should immediately inform the insurer in case of any accident or damage that has occurred to the vehicle. You can inform the insurer by reaching out to them via a toll-free number which is usually mentioned on all policy copies or you can also reach them via email. The process to register a claim for a Tata Ace insurance is to fill the claim form which is available on all insurer websites. The following things are required to file a claim for Tata Ace insurance –
1. Information of Time & Date of the accident
2. Policy number for the reference
3. Description of the incident
4. Name & Contact number of the person who is filing the claim
5. Location where the incident occurred
Variants of Pick up goods vehicle covered in Insurance
We cover following model insurance for Pickup Goods Vehicle
1. TATA ACE INSURANCE
2. TATA ACE HT INSURANCE
3. TATA ACE ZIP INSURANCE
4. TATA ACE ZIP XL INSURANCE
5. TATA ACE XL INSURANCE
6. TATA ACE MEGA INSURANCE
7. TATA ACE MEGA XL INSURANCE
8. TATA SUPER ACE MINT INSURANCE
9. CHOTA HATHI INSURANCE
Factors which determine Pickup good vehicle Insurance Price
THIRD PARTY PICKUP GOOD VEHICLE INSURANCE AMOUNT DETAILS
1. GROSS WEIGHT OF VEHICLE – Third party price for pickup good vehicle insurance is fixed as IRDA decides Goods Carrying Vehicles third party insurance price on the basis of their GWV which means Gross Weight of Vehicle. For all vehicles upto 7.5 ton the price is 15990 plus GST for private goods carrier and 15990 plus GST for public goods carrier. All tata ace variants has gross weight under 7.5 ton so the price is fixed as mentioned above in 2022.
Comprehensive Pickup goods vehilce Insurance Amount Details
Comprehensive insurance is inclusion of own damage coverage with third party coverage in a policy. So apart from GWV which is crucial to determine tata ace insurance price following are the factors which determine how much price one needs to pay to buy comprehensive tata ace insurance or first party tata ace insurance.
1. IDV VALUE – IDV refers to Insured Declared Value and is the maximum sum assured fixed by the insurer that is offered in case of theft or total loss of a vehicle. In short, IDV is the current market value of your vehicle.
2. NO CLAIM BONUS DISCOUNT – No Claim Bonus or NCB is a reward given by an insurance company to an insured for not raising any claim requests during a policy year. The NCB discount is offered on the premium amount during renewal.
3. OWN DAMAGE DISCOUNT FROM INSURER – It reimburses your expenditure in case your car is damaged due to any natural events such as earthquakes, fires, storms, etc. or due to an accident. The deal is – higher the Insurance Declared Value or IDV, higher the premium.