Compare & Save Upto 85%* on Route Bus / Employee Bus Insurance
By Clicking On You Agreed To Our Privacy And Policy
All Saving are Provided by the Insurer as per The IRDAI Approved Insurance Plane Standard T&C Apply
Route Bus / Employee Bus
It is very important to know what is not covered in your commercial/Route bus insurance policy so that there are no surprises or confusion when you start the process of making a claim. Here is a list of some such situations:
1. Unethical Driving: If during making a claim, the driver-owner is found to be driving the bus under the influence of alcohol or without a valid driving license then your commercial/Route bus won’t be covered.
2. Consequential Loss: In case of any loss/damage, which is a direct result of a certain action by the insured or the third party. For example, driving the vehicle in the land slide or the rain or in a flooded locality, leading to the damage of the engine or any other parts of Commercial/Route Bus.
3. Own Damages for Third-Party Policy holder: If you’re only going for a Third-Party Commercial Insurance for your commercial/Route bus, then act of deliberate damage and losses won’t be covered.
4. Known Wear and Tear: Any damage or loss that your Commercial/Route bus incurs because of a known cause such as damaged gear box or damaged engine because of leakage for a long time won’t be covered.
5. State of War: Any damage or loss incurring to your commercial/Route bus due to war, civil war, mutiny and so on won’t be covered.
Route BUS INSURANCE POLICY COVERAGE BY PARTS
GLASS PARTS ARE COVERED FULLY BY INSURANCE COMPANY AT THE TIME OF CLAIM IN YOUR Route BUS OR STAFF BUS INSURANCE
100% COVERAGE ON GLASS
70% COVERAGE ON FIBRE GLASS COMPONENT AT THE TIME OF CLAIM
70% COVERAGE AGAINST FIBREGLASS
FOR ALL RUBBER/ NYLON/ PLASTIC PARTS, TYRES, TUBES AND BATTERIES
50% DEPRECIATION AT THE TIME OF CLAIM
WHY Route BUS INSURANCE IS CRITICAL TO HAVE ALL THE TIME?
Route Bus Insurance or Staff Bus Insurance is important in India as it provide security against any unforeseen misshapen. Also it provides assurance to any damages to vehicle as well as third party losses occurred during an accident.
Most often the Route buses are owned by Route itself or a person can provide a commercial bus to operate for the Route activities only hence requiring a hired driver to drive the vehicle which makes it more important to cover the driver’s insurance as well as students and all third party losses.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Route BUS INSURANCE?
Listed below are some salient features of Route bus insurance:
Provides cover for any bodily injury or demise of the driver.
Cover in case of any legal implications following the demise or injury of a third-party.
Cover in case of any man-made calamity such as theft, vandalism, fire and so on. It gives you peace of mind in case of incurred unwanted fiscal cost due to an accident or mishappen.
THIRD PARTY Route BUS INSURANCE VS COMPREHENSIVE Route BUS INSURANCE
Route buses are one of the most convenient ways of transportation used by the students to commute. The two types of Route bus insurance are listed below:
Comprehensive Route Bus Insurance: Comprehensive Route bus insurance policy is the best for any Route bus as it offers complete protection for any damage or loss incurred to your vehicle as well as protects the interest of the third-party. comprehensive bus insurance is best recommended over third-party liability Route bus insurance.
Third Party Route Bus Insurance : Third Party Insurance provide coverage to the losses occurred to other person or property which was damaged due to the insured vehicle in case of an accident